If you supply to HM Government, you’ll be aware of the Cyber Security Strategy and the clarion call from central Government for the UK to raise its cyber game. Tackling this growing issue will increase the prosperity of the UK.
“British companies have been told by ministers to raise their game in the fight against cybercrime after a government study showed industrial espionage and intellectual property theft on their own were costing the economy £17bn a year.”
FT.com, Feb 2011
As a Government supplier you have a particularly complex challenge: not only do you hold your own information; you may well hold Government information too – you need to protect both accordingly. At Ascentor we have a range of services that help you protect all types of information and sustain your business for the future.
Ascentor has a range of Information Risk Management services for Government supplier companies:
- IA and CLAS consultants – helping to de-risk the delivery of your products and services to Government
- Information Risk Management – to reduce the risk to your business AND protect Government data. If you have to invest time and cost in protecting Government information, it makes sense to extend the umbrella of governance to your own business data too. Ascentor will help you implement highly effective and efficient IRM within the context of your business.
- Accreditors – to accredit your system or mentor and support your Security Controller
- PSN – experienced support for your Public Service Network projects
- G-Cloud – experienced accreditation support for your G-Cloud projects
- IRM Awareness – presentations and workshops for executives
Working with Ascentor will help you to reduce the risk to the Government information you hold AND deliver wider business benefits managing the risks to your own information. Looking at both will deliver cost efficiencies and strengthen your business across the board.
For more information and to arrange a no obligation Risk Review Meeting to discover what’s important to your business or project, please get in touch. Contact Dave James for a confidential discussion:
Telephone: 01452 881712 or 07787 506889