Free IRM guide for HMG suppliers
If you supply goods and services to HMG you’ll be keenly aware that the cyber threat is increasing. Here at Ascentor we strongly believe that a well-balanced Information Risk Management (IRM) approach will reduce the risks to the government information you hold and deliver wider benefits – reducing costs and strengthening your business.
To show how this could work we’ve created a really comprehensive and accessible guide to IRM, especially for government suppliers. It’s based on our work with central government, defence organisations and wider HMG suppliers over the last 10 years.
- Why HMG suppliers are feeling the pressure
- How to balance information risks with your commercial concerns
- What IRM means to your firm
- How to create efficiencies and save money with IRM
- IRM and the SPF
- How to implement IRM – a practical 8-step action plan
“The cyber threat is all too real but there is much you can do to counter it. This guide will show you the way.”
Dave James, MD, Ascentor