In our digital age the threat to information is ever increasing. Businesses must exercise new levels of vigilance and control. Every Board of Directors needs to make a firm commitment to managing information risks.
But what does information security mean for your business? What exactly are the risks and how does your organisation start to manage them? Where should the responsibility lie? Most importantly, what are the business benefits if you’re going to invest in getting it right?
This practical paper from Ascentor demystifies Information Risk Management, helping all members of the Board to recognise and communicate the risks in business terms. Written for leaders of small and large organisations alike, this is a pragmatic guide on how to protect your valuable information.
The Board’s Guide will help your leadership team to put information risks into context and start to take action to manage any threats to the business.
- Why information security is such a hot topic for businesses today
- The importance of information risk management
- The positive business benefits if you get it right
- The top 8 critical considerations for any Board when it comes to information security
- Why information risk is not just an IT issue
- A list of questions for each member of the Board
- How to manage the risks to your organisation effectively
Find out more and sign up today – complete this form and we’ll add you to our mailing list and send you a copy of The Board’s Guide to Information Risk: