OK, fair enough â€” these suggestions are definitely tongue-in-cheek. But they highlight a serious message.
Cyber crime is rising . And it’s not just your valuable information that’s at risk if you don’t take steps to protect it â€” it could be your clients’ information too.
Here are 7 reasons to tackle information risk today:
- You will reduce your exposure to risk and protect your business continuity .
- You will know exactly where your own and customer information is held .
- You can make better decisions and be able to grow your business.
- Your staff will be better informed and on task.
- You will impress clients and gain a competitive advantage .
- You will save money .
- You will get peace of mind .
So how should businesses like yours manage this growing risk? The good news is that you don’t have to take extreme security measures that will get in the way of your day-to-day business operations.
What you need is an effective Information Risk Management (IRM) strategy tailored to your business.
You can reduce your exposure to cyber crime.
We’ve got lots more valuable advice on Information Risk Management to help you protect your information assets:
- If you are a private sector firm, download The Board’s Guide to Information Risk
- If you are an HMG supplier, sign up for our new guide The Supplier’s Guide to IRM.
We’re here to help when you need it.
Contact Dave James on 01452 881712 or email [email protected] .